Feeling stressed out ?
Staying awake ?
Who can help you ?…………….
Here in your virtual office we’re making preparations for Christmas like everyone else but here are some lists that are different.
You know Christmas is coming when …
- I’m a Celebrity appears on the TV
- cheese footballs arrive on supermarket shelves
- X Factor and Strictly contestants are down to single figures
- the temperature plummets
- Secret Santa draw takes place
- Muzak in supermarkets changes to Christmas hits
People in Barking House, Farndon Road, Market Harborough (in no particular order)
- Pat and Rachel of Many Hands Make
- Alan, Wendy and Stacey of Mannix Security
- Richard and Tracey (newlyweds) of Acousticar
- Simon – part Rexnord, part Archway House
- Tony, Sharon and Lulu of Greendog Networks
Local Businesses we like (in no particular order)
- Swimgym (exercise with a difference)
- T J Thornton (independent jeweller)
- Caged Fish (websites)
- Martins of Harborough (kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms)
- Expat Emporium (British food for those living overseas)
- MAD Photography (clue’s in the name)
- Mannix Security (ditto)
- Acousticar (electronic gizmos for vehicles)
- Omniprint (printing absolutely anything)
- Card Capture (scanning your business cards to make a database)
- Ideal Marketing (self explanatory)
- Archway House (complementary health centre)
- Harborough FM (local radio station)
- Coulson Macleod (works of art)
- T J Fitness (zumba and boot camps)
- Harborough Classifieds (online classified ads)
- McKenzie-Thorpe (blogging, online marketing, SEO, websites, online presence)
- Maxim Recruitment (quantity surveying and construction vacancies UK and overseas)
n.b. if you don’t know who they are, google them or contact Pat or Rachel at Many Hands Make who will put you in touch
and finally – THE NAUGHTY LIST!
- Powerpoint advent calendars for the ladies (ask me)
- Market Harborough Business Club members
- The weather
- Cheeky Secret Santa gifts
- Females in Barking House
Because it’s our livelihood I must also remind you that here in your virtual office based in Market Harborough Many Hands Make can help with your real lists and also provide peak season and holiday cover. Cover can be arranged for the odd day here or there – or for longer spells when required. We can help with mailshots including Christmas cards and also do bookkeeping on Sage or spreadsheets; weekly fortnightly, four weekly and monthly payrolls; preparation of VAT returns and other submissions to HMRC; company formations and ongoing submissions to Companies House; event planning and organisation and diary management .
Choose Many Hands Make – your virtual office based in Market Harborough for bookkeeping on Sage or spreadsheets, payroll, order fulfilment, typing and word processing, mailshots or any other admin requirements